making up stories about the arts

dance. theater. film. music. visual arts. journalism. workshops. family. health.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER SITE: ednavida@multiply.com

Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Dancing La Vida Edna"

ONE NIGHT ONLY!

Ballet Philippines, Philippine Ballet Theater and Ballet Manila perform on stage together for the first time. They will perform my works and the roles I danced in, with the special participation of Steps Dance Studio.

Date: Saturday, Jan. 29, 2011

Venue: Aliw Theater (beside CCP).

Time: 8 pm

Ticket Prices: P2,000 (with cocktails at 7 pm); P1,000 and P500.

Reservations: Call CCP Box Office tel. # 832-1125 loc. 1405 & 1406 or Ballet Manila tel. # 832-3713

Administrator, Chris Millado; Directed by Monino Duque; Lighting Design by Katch Catoy; Project Coordinator, Jimmy Villanueva


I would love to see friends and all the artists I've worked with throughout my career. Let's have a fabulous reunion!

Ticket holders get a Ride-All-You-Can pop tag at the Star City after the performance courtesy of Lisa Macuja-Elizalde. Proceeds go to the Artists' Welfare of the Philippines, Inc.

3 comments:

Cristina said...

I wrote something about that night. Thank you so much. I truly enjoyed the performances.
http://eclecticjournal.wordpress.com/2011/01/30/living-la-vida-edna/

edna said...

hi cristina i read your blog. very nice! thank you! how can i post that in my blogs?

Cristina said...

Oh... just type in "Re-published with permission from Eclectic Journal" Then you can copy and paste the entire piece. TOo bad I didn't have pictures of that night. :-)